• Played the role of Vincentio, in the Frog and Peach Theatre Company's production of "The Taming of the Shrew."
• Played the lead role, Marcus Whitney, an over-the-hill alcoholic magician, in a fantastic independent short film called "Performance: A Celebration of Despair".
• Performed in the incredible role of Oberon, King
of the Fairies, in the Frog and Peach Theatre Company's production
Midsummer Night's Dream."
• Played the wonderful character, Ferapont, in the Seeing
Place Theater's production of Brian Friel's adaptation of Chekhov's "Three
Sisters." A terrific cast in a show that has garnered numerous
• Performed as Colonel Pickering in selected scenes from "Pygmalion" at
a one-night special event sponsored by Actors Equity celebrating
National Women's Month. It played to a sold-out audience at
the York Theater.
• Played Dr. Hathaway, a psychiatrist, in a Columbia MFA
short film called "Jeremy's Ghost."
• I participated in a benefit reading of "Hamlet" for
the Frog and Peach Theatre Company at the spectacular Player's
Club here in NYC on Gramercy Park. I read the roles of the Player
and the Player King, alongside a wonderful cast including Austin
Pendleton, Fred Willard, David Margulies, Darryl Hammond and
Anna Chlumsky. And we got great reviews.
Click here to
view news from 2011.